A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
codeclap is a cross-platform source-level x64 debugger which strives to unify and improve the debugging experience on all platforms. All supported platforms are considered equal and should provide a comparable debugging experience as long as technically possible.
Purchasing codeclap on itch.io gives you access to all 0.x and 1.x builds.
This software is intended to be used solely in a non-critical development environment.
The buyer receives a personal, non-assignable, non-transferable license to use this software on any device for their own personal use.
This software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Please be aware that this tool is still in development and currently in alpha stage.
- Supported Formats
- Windows: PE .exe with PDB or DWARF debug information
- Linux: ELF with DWARF debug information
- MacOS: Mach-O with DWARF debug information
- Source and Assembly level debugging
- Stepping over an instruction or source line
- Inlined stepping
- Breaking, Inspection and Watching
- Break on any code instruction
- Data breakpoints
- Inspect structures and variables
- Direct view on the memory
- Edit variables or memory directly
- Rebind keys
- Expressions and breakpoints are saved between debugging sessions
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $57 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- beta 0.9.7.156 days ago
- beta 0.9.7Mar 16, 2021
- End of year update 2020Dec 31, 2020
- beta 0.9.5.1Jul 26, 2020
- beta 0.9.5Jul 25, 2020
- Quick update on the upcoming 0.9.5Jul 22, 2020
- alpha 0.9.1Nov 20, 2019
- alpha 0.9.0Nov 12, 2019